We have finally bitten the bullet and phoned the estate agent. They are going to come round on Monday to give us a valuation for both selling and renting our house. As long as the fees are not crazy, then we will put the house on the market with them.

We are hoping to hear about our medical request sometime during August (15 months from AOR), so if we can sell reasonably soon, we can hopefully still move to Canada sometime this year. We are getting concerned that the housing market seems to be on a downward slide and that we may not get as much for our property as we would like, meaning that we will not be able to take as much money with us to Canada as we hoped. We will have to wait and see.