We had another couple look around our house and they really liked it. The trouble, is they are not in a position to put in an offer as they haven’t yet sold their house. Just have to wait and see what happens. We are debating reducing the price a little or even changing agents, but as we haven’t yet got our med requests (although several May AOR’s have) we are in no immediate hurry. Obviously, when we do get them we will want to be able to sell quite quickly and it will be panic stations, but until that time we will stay as we are.

We have been pleasantly surprised by the Astra we have rented. It is pretty quick and probably if truth be told, more comfortable to drive than the TT. It just doesn’t have the same presence as the TT. It is silver too, which I don’t normally like, but it seems to suit the car.