Our realtor turned up at our hotel a short while ago to say that the vendor has accepted our offer as is. Makes us wonder if we could have offered less, oh well! The house was on for $249,900 and we offered full asking price. We now have to wait for the first offer to either be made firm or to be rejected, meaning the house is ours. Fingers crossed!